Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nothing better than FAMILY!

Ethan allowed Ainsley and I to take a trip to California to spend some time with family. Robert let Reba join us too! We had such a wonderful time. The cousins had a blast playing together and us sisters loved our sister time!











Beautiful Maddie playing dress up!



This is Donna Doll. She is the same height as Ainsley. Donna Doll was Grammy's doll when she was a young child. The Kid's loved her because she looks so real. She used to frighten Mel, Reba and I when we were little girls.



Ben and Mel have a great park just down the street from their home. We spent many days there playing and enjoying the nice weather.






Enjoying Ben and Mel's wonderfully perfect backyard!






We did it....we were able to fit all the carseats in Mel's car. It was quite the squeeze! The cousins had fun squealing, singing, and talking together in the backseat!



Handsome Hudson!



Ainsley and her first CHEERIOS!



We went to the beach and Ainsley had here first ride
in a backpack.





Ainsley loved swinging with Hudson. It was her first time on the swing, and she loved it.













It was such a blessing to spend time with Ben, Mel, and the kids! I am so thankful for such a wonderful family, and sisters I can call my bestfriends!

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful memories you are building. Had fun viewing all your photos - old and new. Love, Aunt j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah is there some way I can just copy and paste your post onto my blog! I love looking at our special time together. Miss you being here sis! Fix your weird avatar webcam so I can see my sweet niece!

    ReplyDelete