Sunday, November 29, 2009

3 Months!









Three Months Old...

Our little Ainsley is growing and changing so fast. I have decided to start posting her month birthdays starting now. Today was so special, I was kissing Ainsley on the side of her neck, just under her chin and she laughed. She normally just opens her mouth and smiles...so the smile and laugh was just so precious! It's fun being surprised each day with her new developments! Happy Birthday beautiful daughter!

3 comments:

  1. i love you ainsley! You are getting so big! Can't wait to see you at Christmastime. Amorette, she is certainly a beautiful little girl! Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amorette---she'll be ONE before you know it...cherish every second of every day with her, these are such special times. I am so happy to see that you are doing so well being a mommmy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blog! :)
    I'm glad I got to see you guys tonight!

    ReplyDelete